Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Is Rihanna Really Gay?

As of a few days ago the web has been abuzz about the possiblility that Rihanna and her assistatnt/ BFF are involved in a romantic relationship. Rumors begin to swirl when Rihanna posted a pic on her Twitter and Instagram with the caption " Going on my first date in 2 years" First of all, side comment, has it really been two years since Where Have You Been singer was dating Matt? Man time flies, anyway back to Rihanna, since the photo was tweeted everyone and they mamma's brothers have been putting in their two cents about the topic. Do you think they are romantically involved? We don't. Many a times I have gone out with my friends and we referred to it as a date, that is just what girls do these days. So do I think their together? No. Do I think it was just a joke? yes. It didn't help her case that a couple days later she tweeted a picture of her and a hat saying that she was thinking about Melissa when she was shopping, but hey! I think about my friends when im in the store and I see something that they might like. Does that make me a Lesbian? Nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment