Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Khloe and Lamar Quit!

When I heard that Khloe and Lamar were quitting there spin off show two thoughts popped into my head. One was didn't they just sign a 40k contract, and the second was Yeah Right! Am I the only one who instantly thought that this was yet another Kardashian publicity stunt? Granted Khloe is my favorite Kardashian, but I dislike them all none the less. If they aren't in the news because Kim just banged some black guy ( Just saying, you know its true, her one relationship with a white guy went no where, granted he was mixed, but you catch my drift) then there in the news because they have a new show on E!. In my opinion the public can do with one less Kardashian Reality clouding out TV's. So I say good riddens, but I don't think it will be long before they have another show to replace this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment